- Model NO.: HZS90/2HZS90
- Working: Shear Mixer
- Application: Liquid
- Application Area: Engineering & Construction
- Mixing Drum Shape: Circular Groove
- Operating type: Continuous Operating
- Theoretical Productivity: 90/180 M3/H
- Nominal Volume of Main Mixing Machine: 1500L
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 8705400000
- Mixer Type: Planetary Mixer
- Stirring Type: Gravity
- Certification: ISO
- Layout Type: Horizontal
- Additional Capabilities: Granulating
- Condition: New
- Powder Bin (Optional)Volume: 3×100 T
- Transport Package: Nude Packing
- Origin: Xuzhou, China
· High efficiency, low fuel consumption, and environmental care.
· Modular function and design; Quick installation and site transfer.
· Equipped with Italy SICOMA dual-horizontal axis forced type main mixing machine, featuring superior mixing capacity and high reliability.
· Measurement, control and signal transfer element all adopt products of world famous brand; Independent measuring of various kinds of materials (or cumulative measurement), stable performance and accurate measurement.
· Advanced industrial computer + PLC control mode, inferior PLC executive signal sampling and output control, superior industrial computer dynamic displays the production process and management. It can achieve full automatic control and manual control, featuring simple operation, friendly interface, high reliability and flexible expanding.
· It can also be designed according to the requirements and conditions (i. e. Site, output, environmental care, structural appearance).
|Theoretical productivity||m 3 /h||90/180|
|Model of main mixing machine||MAO2250/1500|
|Nominal volume of main mixing machine||L||1500|
|Aggregate bin volume||m 3||3X16|
|Powder bin (optional)volume||t||3×100|
|Batching plant capacity||L/bin||2400|
|Inclined belt conveyor capacity||t/h||600|
|Concrete spiral conveyor capacity||t/h||90|
|Coal ash spiral conveyor capacity||t/h||60|
|Standard installed capacity||kW||145/290|
|Weighing range & accuracy of sand/stone||kg||(0~2000)±2%|
|Weighing range & accuracy of cement||kg||(0~800)±1%|
|Weighing range & accuracy of coal ash||kg||(0~400)±1%|
|Weighing range & accuracy of water||kg||(0~400)±1%|
|Weighing range & accuracy of additives||kg||(0~50)±1%|